Our Panther PayPal store is where you can make donations (which are tax deductible and go directly to our school to benefit our kids), purchase merchandise (Yearbooks, Spirit Wear, etc.), pay for GATE, and buy items for upcoming community events.
Keep checking back for new items!
Hello ST Community,
Here are a few reminders, as you lock in your calendars:
- There will be no HSA General Meeting this month. Our next meeting will be January 10, 2017.
- Don’t make dinner and give back to Santa Teresa Elementary! Bring the Chipotle Flyer to the Chipotle on Cottle Road, Wed., 12/14, for Santa Teresa Elementary’s December restaurant night, and a percentage of sales will be donated to our school.
- If you haven’t signed up for eScrip and the Benefit Mobile App, you’re missing out on one of the easiest ways to do your regular and holiday shopping, dining out, etc., all while giving back to our school. Check it out: http://groups.escrip.com/where-to-earn/index.jsp. If nothing else, the eScrip Benefit mobile app is so easy to use…Target, Lowe’s Panera Bread, Red Robin, Bass Pro, Bed, Bath and Beyond and so many more retailers, right at your fingertips. At checkout, simply login, buy a gift card in the amount you need, and it instantly loads to your mobile phone and you use it to checkout, and the school gets a rebate. It really is that simple!
If you have any questions about the Chipotle restaurant night or the eScrip/Benefit Mobile App, please contact Faatemeh Lubinsky.
The Oak Grove School District Board of Trustees placed a parcel tax measure, Measure EE, on the November 8, 2016 ballot. If passed, Measure EE will generate $3.1 million to improve the quality of education for all of our students, enhance academic programs and improve school campus safety.
For more information and facts on Measure EE:
Fact Sheet on Measure EE
Hoja de Información de la Medida EE
Những Dữ Kiện về Dự Luật EE
Measure EE is a parcel tax measure that will:
- Help attract and retain high quality teachers for every classroom;
- Maintain class sizes and improve education at early ages, when it matters most;
- Provide teacher training and professional development;
- Fund programs in science, math, and computer programming; and
- Improve security at our schools by providing additional student supervision and upgrading security cameras.
- Allows a Senior Citizen exemption
Dear Parents or Guardians: In early August, we will be mailing home the individual students’ CAASPP results. Shortly before school ended for the year, students …
Just a reminder that there is no school on Friday, November 11th due to the Veterans’ Day holiday. Also, we are on an early release 2:15 dismissal schedule on Friday, November 18th, the last day of school before students have a week off for the Thanksgiving break. School resumes on Monday, December 1st.
2016-2017 Student Calendar
The skillful use of technology will have enormous payoffs in terms of every child’s readiness for further education and the workforce. Digital tools are essential …
Oak Grove School District and our school delivers school information and approved flyers to you through Peachjar. Click on the icon to see the eflyers from the school, district and community.
If we have your email address, then no action is required on your part. You will receive a welcome email from our service provider (Peachjar) that includes a username and password if you do not already currently have an account. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view school eflyers. If you have not provided your email address, please do so to avoid missing important information.
If you are interested in volunteering as a crossing guard before or after school, please contact Mr. Lepori. Our major traffic issues are: Stopping or …