Our Panther PayPal store is where you can make donations (which are tax deductible and go directly to our school to benefit our kids), purchase merchandise (Yearbooks, Spirit Wear, etc.), pay for GATE, and buy items for upcoming community events.
Keep checking back for new items!
- Join us Tuesday, 1/10 at 7pm in the school library for this month’s HSA meeting. The agenda is attached.
- If you haven’t signed up for eScripand the Benefit Mobile App, you’re missing out on one of the easiest ways to do your regular and holiday shopping, dining out, etc., all while giving back to our school. Check it out: http://groups.escrip.com/where-to-earn/index.jsp. If nothing else, the eScrip Benefit mobile app is so easy to use…Target, Lowe’s Panera Bread, Red Robin, Bass Pro, Bed, Bath & Beyond and so many more retailers, right at your fingertips. At checkout, simply login, buy a gift card in the amount you need, and it instantly loads to your mobile phone and you use it to checkout, and the school gets a rebate. It really is that simple!
- Keep collecting thoseBox Tops Ask family to clip Box Tops for you too! Turn them into your child’s classroom and help their class win the contest, which goes through mid February!
- Yearbooks pre-sales are underway and it’s $15 for a Standard Yearbook. For$7 more, you can personalize the back cover with pictures and messages to your student! (This option is only available until Jan. 22nd.) You can order at our Panther Store using Paypal or a Credit Card. (preferred method)
**Standard yearbooks will be $20 cash only at the end of the school year, if we have extras, so pre-order now so your child does not miss out!
- And don’t forget, we’re running our annual art contest where the winning artist will have their design on the cover of the school yearbook!! The winning artist will also receive a T-shirt with their artwork on the front. Contest instructions arehere.
Thank you for supporting Santa Teresa Elementary!
Join us for the Happy Camper Book Fair Monday, January 23 – Friday, January 27, 8:35 am – 2:45 pm, in the Santa Teresa Elementary library. FAMILY NIGHT will be Wednesday, January 25 from 5:30 – 8:00 pm — shop for books then visit Science Night in the cafeteria!
JOIN THE CAMPOUT!
Volunteer at the Book Fair – set up, tear down, run a register or help customers! Sign up at: tinyurl.com/STEHappyCampers
Dear Parents or Guardians: In early August, we will be mailing home the individual students’ CAASPP results. Shortly before school ended for the year, students …
Just a reminder that there is no school on Friday, November 11th due to the Veterans’ Day holiday. Also, we are on an early release 2:15 dismissal schedule on Friday, November 18th, the last day of school before students have a week off for the Thanksgiving break. School resumes on Monday, December 1st.
2016-2017 Student Calendar
The skillful use of technology will have enormous payoffs in terms of every child’s readiness for further education and the workforce. Digital tools are essential …
Oak Grove School District and our school delivers school information and approved flyers to you through Peachjar. Click on the icon to see the eflyers from the school, district and community.
If we have your email address, then no action is required on your part. You will receive a welcome email from our service provider (Peachjar) that includes a username and password if you do not already currently have an account. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view school eflyers. If you have not provided your email address, please do so to avoid missing important information.
If you are interested in volunteering as a crossing guard before or after school, please contact Mr. Lepori. Our major traffic issues are: Stopping or …